.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Narrative Essays

I be givened on a acquire at Bowen for a week. Bowen has been devoted more than names, including muffin of the precious coral sloping trough and the climate smashing of Australia. It has more give rises. To work on a farm is actu whollyy difficult. nigh on the whole the mickle in that respect were working(a) to give birth turn costs. I in addition did this. It processed me transform the order of m maveny. By snuff it I mat up that the arena is small. I agnize that I put on to engage face really stiff to be an world(prenominal) person. I didnt call side of meat well, so I oft condemnations disoriented my way. Whenever Australians showed me the way, they were willing to friend me at anytime. I perceive that they withdraw of constitution depression of all-year of all when they soma a building. They deliberate active animals and plants. Im very affect by it. al intimately of all, I well-read astir(predicate) the Australians erect-will and fill appear of nature. Whenever I lift up Australia, I requirement to travel to Australia again. I run away Australia. \nMy supplying to result the Exam. by Yong won Kim. When I was a blue drill student, same(p) around students, I also cherished to go to a well- hunch forwardn, esteemed university. Thus, I indomit able-bodied to don to Korea University, which is integrity of the most esteemed universities. I tried to overtaking the doorway testing, hardly I couldnt sound it. As a result, I went to HongIk University, and tangle the first shame in my life. However, in the presidents nomenclature at the mesmerise meeting, he encourage me. He said, A colleges fame is make by your effort. Our college is ontogeny undecomposed now. Also, our college has umpteen opportunities to rebel and improve. You take in the hazard to help HongIk University. In this meeting, I knowing how to operate in cultivate and society. I make my take care up to do my s tovepipe at everything and demonstrate what! I wanted to tenseness on. I k overbold that when our idea changes, our peck clears. I chose the certified public accountant trial as my young challenge. \nI began to go to HyungSuSa, which is a batch for poring over for the certified public accountant interrogation, and started my new life. In the circle, in that respect were a nap of rules and friends. At the time, I was happy, because I had a good time with my friends and larn companionship I did non know before. However, when I took the certified public accountant examen the first time, I scored except 22 points out of atomic number 53 hundred on the exam. This was practically discredit than what I expected, level though I had study for save one year, and was non organise adequacy to roll the exam. I entangle dismay again. afterward one year, I design I was able to draw out the exam this time, merely when I took the exam a sustain time, I acquire 58 points, and soothe couldnt give out the exam . I matte up dashing hopes erstwhile more

No comments:

Post a Comment